Principal Active: Candesartan
Composition: 16 mg
Presentation: 28 Tablets
Therapeutic Class: ARA II
Medicine mainly used in:
- Treatment of hypertension
- Do not take this medicine if you have hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients.
- This medicine should not be used in patients with moderate or severe renal impairment.
- This medication should not be used in patients with hepatic insufficiency.
- Do not take this medication without first consulting the doctor.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy or lactation.
Administration and Dosage:
- Dosage as indicated in your doctor’s prescription according to the indicated pathology.
- Do not exceed the dose indicated by your healthcare professional.